My Girls and Blue Skies

Photos shot using a Canon Power Shot S5IS

Beauty.

Sisterhood.

Friendship.

For you Mommee.

I see Blue.

Longing for Spring.

For more winners, check out Lotus at Sarcastic Mom!

39 supporters in group:

  1. Lauren @ mostly i run said...

    Such a pretty sky in that last photo. I love the bike shot, too!

  2. Tara R. said...

    I love the shot of your girls with their bikes. That is sweet. My favorite is of the bouquet of flowers. That one is adorable.

  3. wife.mom.nurse said...

    Beautiful pix. Gotta get that camera. (and talent ")

    Thinking of your little one tonight as the Princess is having "tummy troubles".

    Hope your little girl is feeling better!

  4. Candy said...

    The bouquet. I love the one with the bouquet. You have beautiful daughters!

  5. Smoochiefrog said...

    Great shots Jen!

    How sweet she brought you flowers!

  6. Anonymous said...

    Aww, "For You Mommee" and "Friendships" are my favorites!

  7. Blog Stalker said...

    Great photos! Sisters who can be friends is priceless. I really liked the bouquet!

    Have a great day!

  8. Anonymous said...

    These are all so beautiful.
    I love the first one. My daughter would love it too. She has braces and shies away from smiling with her teeth. Your daughter looks so confident.

  9. Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

    I love what you did with the bouquet of flowers. So creative!

  10. Anonymous said...

    Oh I am such a sucker for a blue sky with lovely fluffy clouds! Gorgeous!

  11. Janice @ Mom On The Run said...

    By my definition (no snow on the ground, temp >0C) you already have spring! Bike riding and playing outside - oh how we long to play outside without freezing off our....

  12. Secret Mom Thoughts said...

    Beautiful blue sky shots. My fav was the bike shot.

  13. Jenni said...

    Wow! I don't think I can pick a favorite this week. They are all so good.

  14. Anonymous said...

    I love the one with the flowers. Love the way you colored only the bouquet. Adorable!

  15. Jientje said...

    " For you Mommy "
    You should frame that one and hang it on your wall. It's stunning!

  16. Anonymous said...

    Wonderful shots, Jen!

    Love that selective color one!

  17. A Christian Mom said...

    Love to see pictures of Siblings... so cute.

    Beautiful sky... I'm ready for spring, as well.

  18. Tenakim said...

    I love how DQ is keeping her eye on K while riding bikes- mommy in training!

  19. Wendi said...

    You always have fabulous shots...but I am loving the bouquet shot.
    Love the b&w with the color.
    Amazing.
    You. have. talent!

  20. Beth said...

    Great pictures of a beautiful day!

  21. Rebecca said...

    I love the expression on your daughter's face with the flowers.

  22. Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

    aw. i love them!

  23. Jenni said...

    Gorgeous girls and skies!

  24. ... said...

    Loooove the picture with the flowers. Looks super :D

  25. Unknown said...

    Awww, the sisters together are TOO cute! And I love the shot of the clouds at the end.

  26. Anonymous said...

    The picture with the flowers is great.

  27. Unknown said...

    Jen your pics are Beautiful

  28. Grace said...

    Nice shots of your girls.
    And I like the blue sky, too. It brings warmth to my heart. :)
    Have a blessed Sunday.

  29. Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

    Aw...they're all great! Can't decide if I like 'sisterhood' or 'friendship' better. Great shots, all of 'em!

  30. SparkleFarkel said...

    What lovelies your sweet patoots are! And if colors actually had tastes, I'd be eating those blue skies of yours-- thanks for sharing your photos!

  31. Julie@Momspective Reviews said...

    I love B&W photos that have the color pop. Beautiful!

  32. Lindsay said...

    Your kiddos are so beautiful! I love the one of DQ at the top :-)

  33. Unknown said...

    K is so stinking cute! I love the daffodils.

  34. Melissa said...

    What wonderful photos.

  35. Mariah said...

    Your photos are so good! Love the sister one

  36. Karen Coutu said...

    Your girls look so much alike! Both beautiful!!

  37. Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

    What a good big sister watching out for her little sis! I love the pic of K holding the flowers. DQ is looking so grown up in these pics.

  38. Mom! Dude! said...

    Beautiful girls...beautiful pics!

  39. Colette S said...

    Wow. I love the pics. I especially love your baby giving you the flowers, that's just the sweetest :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails