Game On!

I love a good game, and this one looked cool when I saw it over at The Housewife Diaries.

I'm going to pick 10 of my favorite movies and in random order post a quote from each one. You have to guess what movie the quote is from and POST IT IN MY COMMENTS. I will edit the list until they are all guessed correctly! No cheating and going to IMDB for answers!

1. I felt like Jodie Foster in "The Accused" last night. Merrie got this one...Vince Vaughn in Wedding Crashers.


2. The doctor said most of my injuries are emotional. Last but not in the least, least....Jamey via email answered correctly...You, Me, and Dupree...Owen Wilson!


3. I mean, I've had other men love me before, but not for six months in a row. Becky Rocks! She guessed Sixteen Candles and was right on the money! Sam's sister Ginny, the one getting married.


4. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe? Tasha guessed it right! Woot! The Breakfast Club...Bender asking Principal Vernon

5. He is a boil on the butt of humanity! Suzanne got this one! Weezer (Shirley Maclain's character), in Steel Magnolias,was hilarious in this movie!


6. If I have to hear "Yamo Be There" one more time, I'm going to "Yamo" burn this place to the ground. Kim via email got this one! The 40 Year Old Virgin


7. Haha that's funny I didn't know ath-e-letes had three syllables... thats ama-za-zaing. Another point for Suzi! Benchwarmers (i love stupid comedies okay?!) Rob Schneider's character.


8. Making fun of a kid for trying to read! Are you psycho? Do you not have a soul? Right again Suzanne! Billy Madison. When Miss Vaughn pulled him out of the classroom....my fave Adam Sandler movie.


9. Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid? Okay if there was a prize for most correct guesses...Suzi would win! Woot! Tommy Boy with the late Chris Farley.


10. These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. Kim got this one too!! Great job on guessing Shawshank Redemption!

You know you know at least one of these!! PLAY! ;)

9 supporters in group:

  1. ** said...

    3) Sixteen Candles???

  2. Tasha said...

    Yay fun! I had to come and play- thanks for the tag!

    #4 is the Breakfast Club. Classic!

    I KNOW #6 and #9, too....but I cant think of it! Ugh! I'm going to have to come back to those...the 'Yamo' one is funny. I was laughing just reading the quote. I remember laughing my ass off watching the movie, too. I just cant remember what movie it is. LOL

  3. Suzanne...Scully... said...

    #5 is Steel Magnolias

    #7 is Benchwarmers

    #8 is Billy Madison

    #9 is Tommy Boy

    I think those are all right??

  4. The Mom Jen said...

    You girls are on FIRE!

    Either that or they're too easy! ;)

  5. Merrie said...

    #1 is Wedding Crashers!!

  6. Suzanne...Scully... said...

    Not too easy, I just worked at Blockbuster for 3 years, sad but true, lol!

  7. Anonymous said...

    No fair, the game was over by the time I got here!

    I wouldn't have got anything anyway, though :(

  8. OHmommy said...

    Fun game.... I need to watch more movies. :)

  9. The Mom Jen said...

    Sorry Mol!!

    These are by far the least classy movies of all time...

    but hey I'm just keeping it real! (guess who said that!).

Related Posts with Thumbnails